Monday, February 6, 2012

Love at Second Sight- He Said ♥4♥



He Said She Said


"Then next time.... when we meet.... should we call each other by our pet names or Sora sshi, Leeteuk sshi?" asked Leeteuk his cheeks rising to the heavens and feeling so happy.....
"I don't know"... replied Sora  her mind still spinning... not really sure if it is because of the champagne or the overwhelming emotion Leeteuk caused the moment she saw him....
"This is really"...... mumbled Sora who cannot find the right words to say
"Then, lets call each other by our pet names and go? ".... suggested Leeteuk.... 
"Ahhh".... was all Sora could answer.....
"My...my... my Baby Princess" .... Leeteuk sweetly called Sora.... his smile could power all the light bulbs in the room ...his laughter enveloping the room....
Sora covered her face with the invitation he gave her a while ago... her head spinning a million times....
"I'm really happy" .... Leeteuk told her sincerely
"Ne".... was all that Sora could answer ... shyly agreeing as if telling him she feels the same way
"My cheekbones are cracking soon, almost gone"... commented Leeteuk while massaging his cheeks with his fists 
"This, have to stand up and get your spirits up".... mumbled Sora, never really understanding what she wanted to tell him... she just wants to thank him for a very memorable night....
Leeteuk took a deep breath and waited..... he leaned in front of her to get a better view and to listen carefully to the words that would come out from her lovely mouth..... 
in three...  he saw her fumble took a deep breath
two...... he smiled at her through his lips through his eyes ... encouraging her...
one... after three very short breaths from the beautiful lady in front of her ... 
she called him... "MY PRINCE"....... 
Leeteuk covered his face and felt like melting...... ahhhh what a brand new feeling!....
"My feelings, I was not able to prepare much but to you I am really thankful.... In the future, I will work hard to do a lot of things that will let you feel thankful to me"... Sora bravely told him... wanting him to know she was touched....
"It was really nice meeting you".. Leeteuk replied and shook her hands and jokingly said it feels like they are in a summit meeting.... 





"CUT"..... the PD nim shouted for the camera to stop rolling..... Leeteuk and Sora was in their own world for a second smiling stupidly at each other.
 "Leeteuk sshi , Kang Sora sshi ... really really thank you! You both worked so hard for our first filming.... I am sure we were able to get a good story on your first meeting..." PD nim approached their table and they were brought back into reality.... They stood up.. bowed to the PD nim and then to each other.... They also bowed to the staff in front of them while giving their thanks to everyone. Everybody was hurriedly packing the TV equipment.  Leeteuk approached Sora who was on the other side of the room checking her belongings while preparing to leave......

"You have worked hard Kang Sora sshi" Leeteuk stood at her back.... preparing to extend his hand
a surprised Sora turned and bowed to him while taking his extended hand
 "You have also worked hard Leeteuk sshi and thank you for helping me and preparing an event for me I am really touched" she replied.
"Let us work on our awkwardness in the future and I hope we can be comfortable with each other soon" 
"Ne, Thank you. I will do my best" 

They were called by their managers to proceed to their respective cars. They bowed at each other for the last time and walked on the opposite direction of the restaurant......

HE SAID

While walking towards the car... his manager hyung told him that he has some errands to do and that he should go back to the dorm and not wait for him anymore. Leeteuk did not argue with his hyung... he feels like driving around Namsan. He needs to calm his nerves.... First filming jitters wont come off.... he feels giddy and uneasy... a feeling he is not really used to.... He entered his car and started the engine... he looked at the rear view mirror ... he feels like a different person at first glance.... his eyes shining and cheekbones stuck upward.... he smiled again and played Kiss the Rain from the car's sound system while he prepared to cruise around Namsan before going home......

"Ah... sincha sincha... I feel different"... he rubbed his palm to his chest..... his thoughts went back to 4 hours ago... he was in the MBC studios telling his ELFs that their Leader is getting married... "what a supportive block... all he could hear was "OPPA ANDWE!" and their fake tears.... hahaha these kids! It is just a fake marriage and they react as if I betrayed them.... I should soften up on being too friendly with the girls though... I don't want people to say things about me that would eventually catch up with her.... HER.... KANG SORA sshi.... how can she be so so different from her character in the movie Sunny.... I almost lost my breath.... Choon-Hwa - Sora sshi's role in Sunny was like a tomboy... the lady I had a date with was a princess. ah Leeteuk sshi you are lucky.... I was half expecting she will be my partner but I never expected that she was able to make me forget everything I planned for the first meeting. Was it because she had her hair up, or that really short dress showing her legs or that she really looked so pretty?... When she walked into the spotlight.. I felt I forgot the world around me for a second... A really pretty lady appeared and introduced herself.... She was the first one who said hello and I just laughed there like an idiot.... aish...  I can't remember anything after that.. just my pabo self saying "Nice to meet you" and bowing continuously for like a hundred times... very cool Park JungSu very cool indeed".....  "So, you are my wife?" did i actually said that hahaha.... I will not be surprised if my members would pick on me and tease me till the wee hours of the morning starting tonight... But really I am thankful... and she said I am her favorite Super junior Member! hahaha ... why am I so happy now? .... She likes men with a good sense of humor... I will remember that... She really looked so pretty... she was pretty in front by herself but beautiful really beautiful when she approached me...Did she noticed I was stealing glances at her? ahhh really I can't help it.. her eyes are so clear and her smile is so sweet....This is the first TV show I am loss for words... Good thing I remembered her birthday... and she is not too tall..... aish why did i bring up Hyorin sshi..  I hope she did not get offended.... I really have to thank the members who came with me today. Although they are a bit rowdy... they helped lessen the awkwardness... Thanks to them I was able to hold her hands on the first meeting.. her long and soft hands.... something I can get used to holding while walking in this cold weather.... ahhh sincha... Park Jung Su... you are starting to imagine already.... Well she is not bad- not bad indeed....Baby Princess.... hahaha where did that come from.... lol...... from her cheeks... she might have dressed up elegantly but I can see she still looks like a baby.....Her banmal is Daebakk... I need to make her feel comfortable so that she can talk like that more... Was she really thinking the same thing when the members asked us to give each other messages? .... I hope her clear eyes was telling the truth... she is an actress after all but those smile....dimples!....hahaha and her cute mistake for music camp.. she looked really sincere hahaha when was the last time she watched music shows? I can't believe she is not too much into music... but Son Ho Hyung and Alex hyung... she like romantic events... hmmmm what should i do next.....  She looked satisfied watching me play the piano and sing for her... that song... I hope she liked the song.... I really love that restaurant... I was hoping I can bring Taeyeon... aishhh Park JungSu... but wait.... this is the first time I thought of her the whole day today....."

Leeteuk took his hand phone and searched for the photo Donghae sent him earlier..... he found the picture zoomed at Kang Sora's face and said "ahh sincha..  jeongmal ippoda..... you have distracted me today Sora sshi... I hope it continues until whenever...."

He realized that his dorm is right around the block... he turned his car towards the parking area and parked his car. He was whistling Yiruma's Kiss the Rain while proceeding to the elevator.....



Ming's Notes: 
Sorry for the long wait! :) 
The first meeting was 3 episodes long hehehe I rewatched it a couple of times to make sure i have captured their feelings :) This should have been a very very long post but i decided to split it into HE Said and SHE Said. She said will be posted soon.... I PROMISE :)
Enjoy and share your thoughts! 



















5 comments:

  1. really sweet, i like it very much and hope to read it soon... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hv i told you i love you?

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! xDD

    your FF really2 cure my thirst of DC.. since WGM not aired because of MBC strike... >.<

    your FF daebak! thankyou so much for your effort~~ and chap 5~~ palli palli~~ <33 kkkk ^^

    thankyou for this g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahh!!! I just started to read your fanfics... And i super love it!!! Cant help my cheekbones from rising to heaven!! LolxD

    ReplyDelete